The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District provides approximately 80 local, sub-regional or regional services to its residents. Services are delivered by staff within seven main departments:
- Legislative and Corporate Services
- Strategic Services
- Communications and Engagement
- Protective Services (Includes Emergency Management)
- Planning and Development Services (includes Building and GIS Mapping)
- Environmental Services (includes Parks and Trails, Solid Waste Management, and Water and Sewer Systems)
The organization is led by a Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The CAO manages the operations and functions of the SLRD, ensures Board policies and direction are implemented, and aligns the organization to achieve the strategic priorities set by the Board.
Regional District staff work hard to ensure that services are delivered effectively and efficiently, with a focus on customer service.