The Board of Directors creates policies to support strategic directions, operational practices and bylaws of the SLRD. A policy may:
- Set out roles and responsibilities;
- Create a statement of intention to follow a course of action;
- Outline rules and procedures to be followed by the organization;
- Reflect and uphold the values of the SLRD organization;
- Provide a set of principles to guide future actions.
Disclaimer: The Policy Directory below is for convenience only. Please note that the directory does not contain a comprehensive list of all SLRD policies, and the policies provided may not contain the latest amendment(s). While we make every effort to ensure that the policies on our website are accurate, the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
|Crown Corporation Grants in Lieu of Taxes Policy||
|Decision Making Process||Download|
|Designated Driver Program||
|Election Advance Poll – SLRD Office||
|Elections - Candidates in Alphabetical Order||
|Electronic Delegations Policy||
|Electronic Meetings Policy||
|Floodplain Management Policy||
|Guidelines for Public Information Meetings||