If you wish to inquire about a Board Policy, please contact:
Director of Legislative and Corporate Services
Telephone: (604) 894-6371 ext. 230
The Board of Directors creates policies to support strategic directions, operational practices and bylaws of the SLRD. A policy may:
- Set out roles and responsibilities;
- Create a statement of intention to follow a course of action;
- Outline rules and procedures to be followed by the organization;
- Reflect and uphold the values of the SLRD organization;
- Provide a set of principles to guide future actions.
Disclaimer: The Policy Directory below is for convenience only. Please note that the directory does not contain a comprehensive list of all SLRD policies, and the policies provided may not contain the latest amendment(s). While we make every effort to ensure that the policies on our website are accurate, the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
|Policy regarding Public Hearings during the COVID-19 Pandemic||
|Policy to Approve the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District COVID-19 Reopening Plan||
|Public Hearing Notification for Tenants in Occupation||
|Recovery of Costs in Legal Proceedings||
|Recreation - Healthy Food and Beverage Policy||
|Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Omnibus Policy||