The Board of Directors creates policies to support strategic directions, operational practices and bylaws of the SLRD. A policy may:
- Set out roles and responsibilities;
- Create a statement of intention to follow a course of action;
- Outline rules and procedures to be followed by the organization;
- Reflect and uphold the values of the SLRD organization;
- Provide a set of principles to guide future actions.
Disclaimer: The Policy Directory below is for convenience only. Please note that the directory does not contain a comprehensive list of all SLRD policies, and the policies provided may not contain the latest amendment(s). While we make every effort to ensure that the policies on our website are accurate, the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
|Subdivisions – Referrals to Adjacent Member Municipalities||Download|
|Temporary Use Permit Policy||
|Turf and Sports Field Maintenance Policy||
|Upper Cheakamus Road Maintenance Policy||
|Virtual Board Meetings Policy||
|Wildfire Fuel Management Policy||
|Workplace Bullying and Harassment Policy||
|Zoning/Subdivision Applications Referred to Native Bands for Comment||