Effective September 5, 2022 17:00 HRS
The Evacuation Order, pursuant to Section 12 (1) of the BC Emergency Program Act issued at 1230 hrs on September 3, 2022, for the below listed areas has been rescinded and downgraded to an Evacuation Alert:
- District Lot 2343, Lillooet District
- District Lot 4361, Lillooet District
- District Lot 4361- Lot A, Lillooet District
- Lot 1 and Lot 2 in District Lot 4360, Lillooet District
- Cottonwood Recreation Site EC1576
- Cinnamon Recreation Site REC1874
- Gott Recreation Site REC1872
- Rogers Recreation Site REC1568
- Seton Ridge Recreation Trail REC4684
- All other areas as outlined on the attached map.
The properties listed above are now on Evacuation ALERT. For additional information, please visit: https://www.slrd.bc.ca/emergency-program
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Residents may return to evacuated properties listed above.
- Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles.
- Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you.
- If your animals or livestock have been relocated, wait until the Evacuation ALERT is lifted before you coordinate their safe return.
- Subscribe to SLRD Alert for free at www.slrd.bc.ca/SLRDAlert to receive emergency notifications via email, text messages, and voicemail.
Further information will be posted in notices at www.slrd.bc.ca and through the SLRD Alert Messaging service.