Information about Livestreaming of Board and Committee Meetings
- The meeting schedule for SLRD Board/Committees and SSRHD Board is available on the SLRD Portal.
- If there is a meeting in progress (and it is an Open session), video of the meeting will be available below. Please be sure to refresh your webpage periodically to allow the video to load.
- If there is a meeting in progress (but it is in a Closed session), there will be no livestreaming available but please standby for livestreaming to resume once the Closed session ends. Please be sure to refresh your webpage periodically to allow the livestreaming to load once the meeting resumes in Open session.
- If you experience video loading issues on the SLRD portal, please visit the SLRD YouTube Channel to view the livestream of the meeting in progress.
On Demand Recordings of Board and Committee Meetings
- Once the meeting ends, the recording of the meeting will be available to members of the public for on demand viewing generally within two business days on the SLRD YouTube Channel - playlists
Public Hearings, Agricultural Advisory Committee and SWRMPMAC Meetings
- Public Hearings, Agricultural Advisory Committee and the Solid Waste & Resource Management Plan Monitoring Advisory Committee meetings are available to members of the public via Zoom Webinar and are not livestreamed.
- Members of the public may register for these meetings via the link provided in the meeting notice on the SLRD website.
- Recordings of these meetings are posted to the SLRD YouTube Channel within two weeks of the event.
Please contact the SLRD office for assistance:
Phone: Administrative Clerk 604.894.6371 ext. 221 or Email