The Electoral Area Directors ("EAD") Committee meetings are generally held on the second Wednesday of each month (exceptions noted below) starting at 10:30 AM, to discuss planning issues, building inspection, grants-in-aid, and other topics. All members of the public are welcome to attend. Please note the exceptions as follows:
- in January, the meeting to be held on the third Wednesday;
- in March, September and December, the meetings to be held on the first Wednesday;
- in June, the meeting to be held on the second Tuesday.
- in November, the meeting to be held on the second Thursday; and
- in August, with no EAD meeting to be held.
Due to the orders of the Public Health Officer in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to Ministerial Orders M085 and M192, SLRD Board and Committee meetings will be held virtually, with livestreaming available. Until further notice, recordings of virtual Board and Committee meetings will also be available on demand.