Britannia Oceanfront Developments Corporation - Rezoning and OCP Amendment Bylaws.
- On April 24, 2017, the SLRD received an application for a zoning and OCP amendment for land located at the entry to Britannia Beach North at Copper Drive and Highway 99, across from the B.C. Mining Museum.
- On March 28, 2018, both the zoning and OCP amendment bylaws were given first reading.
- On May 23, 2018, both the zoning and OCP amendment bylaws were given second reading.
- On June18, 2018 a public hearing was held with approximately 45 people in attendance.
- On June 27, 2018 both the zoning and OCP amendment bylaws received third reading.
- On December 21, 2018, BODC requested an amendment to their proposal. The request for amendment resulted from their need to carve a piece of Crown Land out of their application. The removal of the Crown Land from the proposal resulted in the need to modify the site plan, the total number of residential units and the gross floor area. In addition, some modifications to the commercial portion of the site plan are being proposed.
For more information on the Britannia Beach Oceanfront Development OCP and Zoning Bylaw Amendments, please visit the project page.
- Electoral Area D