August 22, 2021 effective at 1630 hrs
The Evacuation Alert, pursuant to Section 12 (1) of the BC Emergency Program Act issued at 1730 hrs, August 16, 2021 to the following area has been rescinded:
- All addresses in Seton Portage
- Balbirnie Rd
- Bouvette Rd
- Bridge River Rd / Lillooet Pioneer Road 40, from the District of Lillooet to Seton Portage
- Fountain Valley Rd from Hwy 99 and south for 18kms
- Frantzen Rd
- Lillooet-Pioneer Rd
- Lytton-Lillooet Highway No 12 from Hwy 99 and south for 12km
- Mission Dam Road
- Munson Rd
- Powerhouse Rd
- Roshard Rd
- Rusty Creek Rd
- Seton Lake Rd
- Seton Retask
- Shinta Rd
- Texas Creek Rd from Hwy 99 and south for 9km
- Timber Road
- Welsman Rd
- All other roads and properties as outlined on the attached map.
Please also be advised of separate Evacuation Alerts affecting communities within and around this Alert area. Evacuation Alerts are available for viewing at https://www.slrd.bc.ca/emergency-program/emergency-notices.
Further information is posted in public notices at www.slrd.bc.ca.
Please be aware that if you are a resident in areas where Evacuation ORDERs have been lifted, you may find structural protection installed by BCWFS crew still in place. BCWFS will be removing this structural protection in the next days.