August 22, 2021 effective 1630 hrs
The Evacuation Orders, pursuant to Section 12 (1) of the BC Emergency Program Act issued at 1800 hrs on August 13, 2021, 1800 hrs on August 12, 2021, 2100 hrs on August 5, 2021, 1730 hrs on August 4, 2021, for the following areas have been rescinded and an Evacuation ALERT remains in effect:
- Properties on Lillooet-Pioneer Road 40 west of the T-Junction with Yalakom Road in Electoral Area A
- All properties north of Applespring Creek on Bridge River Road (Lillooet-Pioneer Road 40) in Electoral Area B
- 28101 Lillooet-Pioneer Road
- All properties within Fred Antoine Provincial Park in Electoral Area B
- All properties on Yalakom Road in Electoral Area B
- The SLRD Area B properties immediately east of IR Bridge River 1 on West Pavilion Road with the legal descriptions:
- DISTRICT LOT 657 LILLOOET DISTRICT
- DISTRICT LOT 8445 LILLOOET DISTRICT
- DISTRICT LOT 8684 LILLOOET DISTRICT
- West Pavilion Road, all addresses from the southern end to the Thompson-Nicola Regional District border to the North
- Ferry School Road
- Gammons Road
- All other areas as outlined on the attached map.
An Evacuation ALERT for this area REMAINS IN EFFECT.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles
- Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you.
- If your animals or livestock have been relocated, wait until the Evacuation ALERT is lifted before you coordinate their safe return
- Subscribe to SLRD Alert for free at www.slrd.bc.ca/emergency-program/preparedness/slrd-emergency-notification-service to receive emergency notifications via email, text messages, and voicemail.
Further information is posted in public notices at www.slrd.bc.ca.
Please be aware that if you are a resident in areas where Evacuation ORDERs have been lifted, you may find structural protection installed by BCWFS crew still in place. BCWFS will be removing this structural protection in the next days.