July 2, 2021 effective at 2030 hrs
The Evacuation Order, pursuant to Section 12 (1) of the BC Emergency Program Act issued at July 1, 2021 to the following area has been rescinded:
- Texas Creek Road, from the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Border to the
- SLRD boundary with the District of Lillooet
- Cooks Road
- Kennedy Road
- McNary Road
- Purvis Road
- Napoleon Road
- Wrights Road
- Jorgenson Road
- Texas Creek FSR
- All other properties as outlined on the attached map.
An Evacuation ALERT for this area REMAINS IN EFFECT.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the
Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles
- Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies (e.g. medications, pet
- supplies) with you as local grocery stores may not yet have adequate stock
- If your animals or livestock have been relocated, wait until the Evacuation ALERT is lifted before you coordinate their safe return
- Subscribe to SLRD Alert for free at www.slrd.bc.ca/slrdalert to receive emergency notifications via email, text messages and voicemail.
Further information is posted in public notices at www.slrd.bc.ca.