The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD) is looking for interested residents of Lillooet and Electoral Area B to serve on the SLRD Electoral Area B Agricultural Advisory Committee (AAC)
Anyone with an interest or expertise in agriculture and related matters is welcome to apply.
- be a landowner and/or permanent resident of Electoral Area B or Lillooet;
- have an interest in preserving the viability of farming in the area;
- be from the farming and ranching community (optional);
- possess a clear understanding and knowledge of topics affecting agricultural land; and/ or
- be available to commit to roughly 4-6 meetings per year, for a one-year or two-year term
Application forms can be obtained on our website in the Agriculture Planning section in the Policies & Plans section under Planning & Development Services, or by contacting the SLRD office.
Please submit your application by 5 p.m. on February 14, 2020.
For more information, contact:
Telephone: 604-894-6371 ext. 224