The SLRD is looking for interested residents of Pemberton and Area C to serve on the SLRD Electoral Area C Agricultural Advisory Committee (AAC). Ideally, applicants should:
- Be a land owner and/or permanent resident of Electoral Area C or Pemberton;
- Have an interest in preserving the viability of farming in the Pemberton Valley and surrounding area;
- Be from the farming and ranching community or involved with agricultural product processing and distribution;
- Possess a clear understanding and knowledge of topics affecting agricultural land;
- Be available to commit to roughly 4 – 6 meetings per year, for a one or two year term.
Please note that you do not need to be a farmer - anyone who has an interest or expertise in agriculture and related matters is welcome to apply.
Application forms can be obtained here, or by contacting the SLRD office at 604-894-6371 (toll-free at 1-800-298-7753), or by dropping by the SLRD office located at 1350 Aster Street, Pemberton, BC.
More information about the Area C AAC is available at www.slrd.bc.ca/areac/aac.
Please submit your application by March 12, 2018.
For additional information please contact:
Ian Holl, Senior Planner
Squamish-Lillooet Regional District
Tel: 604-894-6371, ext. 224 Fax: 604-894-6526