Thanks to a partnership between the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD), the Tire Stewardship BC and the Pemberton Recycling Centre, tires, electronics, small appliances, lights and power tools are being collected for recycling.
These items can be dropped off on May, 9, 11 and 15 at the Devine Transfer Station located at 9575 Pemberton Portage Road.
- Tires: all passenger vehicle, motorcycle and bicycle tires will be accepted. For more information visit tsbc.ca ;
- Electronics: E.g., radio, VCR, DVD player, TV, computer, etc. List of accepted products: return-it.ca/electronics ;
- Small appliances: E.g., blender, mixer, vacuum, coffee machine, etc. List of accepted products: electrorecycle.ca/accepted-products ;
- Lights: E.g., string lights, bulbs, tubes, fixtures, etc. List of accepted products: productcare.org/products/lights/british-columbia;
- Power tools: E.g., drill, sander, circular saw, planer, etc. List of accepted products: electrorecycle.ca/accepted-products ;
For more information on where these items are currently accepted visit: slrd.bc.ca/lovethisplace.
Thank you to our partners for making this community collection event possible!