Earlier this month, the Public Health Officer (PHO) of British Columbia amended the gathering and events order, in relation to COVID-19.
- Up to 10 people (including your household bubble) may gather outdoors, at a park or beach
- Up to 10 people (including your household bubble) may gather in the backyard of a residence
- No gatherings of any size are allowed indoors
- Do not gather with several groups of new people - stick to the same people
- Continue to use COVID-19 layers of protection and maintain physical distancing
For more information, visit BC's Province-wide restrictions website.