Province strengthens restrictions
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all gathering and events are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions. The order came into effect November 19, 2020 at midnight and will be kept in place until further notice based on direction from the PHO.
Between March 29 at midnight and May 25 at midnight the PHO is strengthening province-wide restrictions
- Avoid all non-essential travel, including travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province.
- The variance allowing indoor religious gatherings and worship services between March 28 and May 13 is suspended.
- Indoor low intensity group exercise classes are cancelled.
- Restaurants, pubs and bars are closed for indoor dining(link is external). Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed.
- Workplaces with a COVID-19 exposure may be ordered to close for a minimum of 10 days.