Level 2 Water Restrictions in effect as of June 23, 2021.
Level 2 restrictions allow:
Sprinkling under the following conditions:
- Residents who reside at even numbered addresses water on Thursdays & Sundays between 4 am – 9 am or 7 pm – 10 pm
- Residents who reside at odd numbered addresses water on Wednesdays & Saturdays between 4 am – 9 am or 7 pm – 10 pm
In-ground irrigation under the following conditions:
- Even addresses water on Thursdays & Sundays between 10 pm – 4 pm
- Odd addresses water on Wednesdays & Saturdays between 10 pm – 4 pm
Sprinkling by hose and nozzle is permitted.
For more information visit: Sprinkling and Watering Restrictions: Village of Pemberton
The SLRD requires all residents of local Water Systems to exercise good water conservation practices.
Water Restrictions are an effective way of ensuring everyone has enough treated drinking water during dry summer months. With population growth and climate change, there is increasing pressure on our water supplies.
What can you do to be more water wise?
Ways to conserve water outdoors:
- Respect lawn sprinkling regulations. Use a spring-loaded nozzle to wash your car or water flowers so that water is not wasted when you are not using the hose.
- Install a timer on your sprinkler.
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean driveways and sidewalks.
Ways to conserve water indoors:
- Keep a supply of drinking water in the refrigerator rather than running the tap until the water turns cold.
- Use your dishwasher and washing machine only when there are full loads.
- Turn water off while brushing your teeth.
- Install water saving shower heads and faucets.
- Check for and repair leaks regularly.
- Scrape, rather than rinse food off dishes.
If you have any questions, please contact the SLRD Environmental Services Department at 604 894-6371 ext 238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation!