The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD) has been advised of commercial filming taking place on Copper Drive, in Britannia Beach, August 11 and 12, 2021.
- Filming will take place at south side of Copper Drive between 100 & 300 block on Wednesday, August 11 and Thursday, August 12, 2021.
- Filming will include evening/ night scenes of a vehicle driving on the road.
- No unusual special effects will be used
- In order to minimize the disruption to theneighbourhood, most vehicles will be parked at Britannia Mine Museum parking lot.
- Please note that there will be single lane alternating traffic control on Copper Drive on August 11 from 6-8 p.m. and on August 12 from 6 p.m. - midnight to facilitate driving scenes on south side of the road.
- A lighting lift will be placed at the Fire Hall parking lot on the night of Thursday, August 12 to light the scene for the driving scene facing museum. The area will appear brighter then usual.
|August 11, 2021: 6-6:30 p.m.||Prep vehicles arrive at Britannia Mine Museum parking lot|
|August 11, 2021: 6:30-7:30 p.m.||Driving scene south lane of Copper Drive from the parking lot entrance eastbound twoards Creekside Road|
|August 11, 2021: 7:30-10:30 p.m.||Wrapping equipment at the museum pakring lot and leaving|
|August 12, 2021: 6-7 p.m.||Essential work trucks arrive at Britannia B=Mine Museum parking lot|
|August 12, 2021: 7-11 p.m.||Fiming a charachter in a car reading a text at a stop sign, then drive away. Driving shots on south lane of Copper Drive between museum parking lot and Creekside Road|
|August 12, 2021: 11 p.m. - midnight||Crew packs up and exits area|
For more information, contact:
Assistant Location Manager