The production ‘Last Scene Alive’ will be filming on location in Britannia Beach (SLRD Area D) from October 26th to November 6th, 2017.
Filming will take place at the Britannia Mine Museum (1 Forbes Way) and at a property owned by MCL Development Corporation (221 Copper Drive).
All filming is taking place on private property and there are no anticipated disruptions to local traffic.
Resident Notification Letters have been sent by the production company, Aurora TG7 (Van) Inc., which has provided the filming schedule below:
- Tuesday, Oct. 24 (8:00am – 7:00pm) – Crew begin to arrive and prepare 221 Copper Drive (MCL Development Corp) for filming.
- Wednesday, Oct. 25 (10:30pm) – Circus and work trucks due to park at 155 Main Street.
- Thursday, Oct. 26 & Friday Oct. 27 (7:00am – 10:00pm) – Interior scenes to be filmed at 221 Copper Drive. All trucks will be parked on-site at 155 Main Street.
- Saturday, Oct. 28 & Sunday Oct. 29 – Circus and work trucks to be staged at 155 Main Street.
- Monday, Oct. 30 – Friday Nov. 3 (7:00am – 10:00pm) – Filming interior and exterior scenes at 1 Forbes Way (Britannia Mine Museum).
- Saturday, Nov. 4 -& Sunday Nov. 5 – Circus and work trucks to be staged at 155 Main Street.
- Monday, Nov. 6 – Production ends.
Aurora TG7 (Van) Inc. has sent out two letters to inform residents of the filming:
Please note, a separate production, Season 3 of the television series 'Colony', will be filming in the same area from Oct. 26 - Oct. 28. These productions are not affiliated with each other. Click here for more information on the filming schedule and requirements of 'Colony'.
Questions or concerns?
During the filming period, the on-site contact is Assistant Location Manager, Bret Jolliffe (telephone: 604-355-5749).
Thank you for your support of B.C.’s film industry!