July 3, 2020
Britannia Beach, Furry Creek, D'Arcy, Devine, Pinecrest, Bralorne and Gold Bridge Water Systems
Please be advised that the SLRD requires all residents of the local Water System to exercise good water conservation practices.
These practices are imperative to preserve the water supply by reducing high water demands during the summer months. Please respect this water conservation notice and adhere to the permitted times for sprinkling and irrigation.
Please limit your use of water for sprinkling and irrigation to the following times:
- 7 AM to 9 AM (Day)
- 7 PM to 9 PM (Night)
For residents on the Pemberton North water system, please follow the Village of Pemberton water restrictions which are currently at Level Two www.pemberton.ca
Ways to conserve water outdoors:
- Respect lawn sprinkling regulations. Use a spring-loaded nozzle to wash your car or water flowers so that water is not wasted when you are not using the hose.
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean driveways and sidewalks.
Ways to conserve water indoors:
- Keep a supply of drinking water in the refrigerator rather than running the tap until the water turns cold.
- Use your dishwasher and washing machine only when there are full loads.
- Turn the water off while brushing your teeth.
- Install water saving shower heads and faucets.
- Check for leaks and fix them.
If you have any questions, please contact the SLRD Utilities & Environmental Services Department at 604 894-6371 ext 238 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation!