The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD) Board is convening a Regular Meeting on February 23 at 10:30 a.m., followed by the SLRD Committee of the Whole meeting on February 24 at 9:00 a.m.
The location of these meetings is the SLRD Administration Office at 1350 Aster Street in Pemberton.
There are a number of ways for the public to view the meetings:
- View the livestream on the SLRD website: https://www.slrd.bc.ca/.../meetings-agendas/watch-meetings
- Attend the meetings in person at the SLRD Administration Office;
- View the recordings (posted after the meeting): https://www.slrd.bc.ca/.../meetings-agendas/watch-meetings
For those wishing to attend meetings at the SLRD Administration Office, the SLRD’s Communicable Disease Prevention Plan Policy is in effect.
Visitors to the Administration Office are reminded of the following:
- Due to available space, public attendance in the Boardroom may be limited.
- Masks are required.
- Please use hand sanitizer (provided) upon entering the building.
- Please do not enter the building if you have any COVID-19, cold, flu or gastrointestinal-related symptoms.
The SLRD Board meeting agendas are available on the SLRD website: https://www.slrd.bc.ca/inside-slrd/meetings-agendas