The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD) Board will meet on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in a Special Meeting for the purpose of going into Closed session.
Immediately following the conclusion of the Special Meeting, the SLRD Board will then meet at 10:30 a.m. in a Regular Meeting. If necessary, there will be a Continuation of the Regular Meeting on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
(The Committee of the Whole meeting on Thursday November 25, 2021 has been cancelled.)
The meeting location of the Special Board Meeting and the Regular Board Meeting (and if necessary, the Continuation of the Regular Meeting) is the SLRD Administration Office located at 1350 Aster Street in Pemberton. Although Board members are expected to participate electronically, there are a number of ways for the public to view the meeting:
- View the livestream on the SLRD website;
- Attend the SLRD Administration Office to watch the livestream on a wall display in the Boardroom;
- View the recording of the meeting on an on-demand basis.
For those wishing to attend the SLRD Administration Office, the SLRD’s Communicable Disease Prevention Plan Policy is in effect:
- Due to physical distancing requirements and available space, public attendance in the Boardroom may be limited.
- Masks are required.
- Please use hand sanitizer (provided) upon entering the building.
- Please do not enter the building if you have any COVID-19, cold, flu or gastrointestinal-related symptoms.
The SLRD Board meeting agendas (Special Meeting and Regular Meeting) are available on the SLRD website.