Bralorne Reservoir Cleaning – Wednesday October 7th, 2020.
Bralorne water system users will have no water service from 9:00am-5:00pm on Wednesday October 7th, 2020. The reservoir will need to be emptied for the cleaning.
- Please set aside enough water for drinking and cooking and any other needs for the day.
When the water is turned back on you may experience the following:
- Water pressure temporarily reduced.
- Discolouration of water. If so, run water up to five to ten minutes until clear.
Bralorne Hydrant Inspection and Flushing – Thursday October 8th, 2020.
Bralorne water system users may have some disruptions to the water service from 9:00am - 5:00pm
You may experience;
- Temporary reduced water pressure.
- Temporary discoloration of water. If so, please run your water for five to ten minutes to clear it up.
- Intermittent water service interruptions.
Refrain from using the washing machine during and immediately after flushing of the water system.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this time.
For questions, comments or concerns related to this notice please call 604-698-6041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org