The Pemberton Youth Centre is a free drop-in space at The REC. It is a safe place for youth (grades 8-12) to call their own. Trained staff supervise all activities and can help refer youth to other community services.
- Pool table
- Table Tennis
- Video Games (Xbox, Wii, Rock Band)
- Oculus Go Virtual Reality Headset
- Board Games and Giant Jenga
- Outdoor Games (Corn Toss, Ladderball, Croquet, Bocce)
- Free dinners every Friday and on holidays
- Field trips (e.g. Paintball)
Drop In Hours
|Wednesday||3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 p.m - 11:00 p.m.|
Free Food Fridays at The REC
All youth are welcome to "Free Food Fridays" at The REC. It's free, and a great opportunity have a fun night with friends. Delicous meals such as Pizza, Tacos, Burgers, Stir Fry Noodles and Pasta.
Meals start at 6:30 p.m.
A new mental health wellness directory for youth in the Pemberton area launched in May 2017 to connect youth with local mental health resources. Learn more at www.plan-y.ca