|Monday||11 AM - 4 PM|
|Wednesday||11 AM - 4 PM|
|Friday||11 AM - 4 PM|
|Sunday||11 AM - 4PM|
Closed Statutory Holidays
OPEN Tuesday following a Monday Statutory Holiday, 11 AM - 4 PM
405 Landfill Road, Lillooet BC
Phone: (250) 256 - 4099
Lillooet Landfill & Recycling Centre Virtual Tour
Love This Place, Reduce Your Waste in Lillooet & Area B
Take a virtual tour of the Landfill and Recycling Centre in the below video.
The following information is detailed below:
- Accepted Recycling Materials
- Lillooet Landfill & Recycling Centre Recycling Guide
- Hours of Operation
- Tipping Fees
- Compost Sales
- Asbestos Information & Disposal Form
- Regulation Bylaw
- Recycling Council of BC Recylopedia
(FREE, unless otherwise noted)
* A minimal tipping fee applies to yard waste that requires chipping. Find details below.
The Lillooet Recycling Centre accepts the following items for reycling in partnership with various BC Product Stewardship Programs.
Click on the images to learn more about each product stewardship program.
- Only CLEAN and DRY reyclables will be accepted. Dirty and wet recyclable materials contaminate streams and result in materials not being accepted for recycling programs.
* Not all types of these materials are accepted. Additional information on what you can bring to this facility is available in the Lillooet Recycling Facility - Guide to Recycling.
Please take deposit beverage containers to the Lillooet Country Store Return - It Depot for refunds.
Hours of Operation
|Day||Hours of Operation|
|Monday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Closed Provincial Statutory holidays*
* If the facility is closed on a Monday due to a Statutory Holiday, it will open on Tuesday, in lieu of the holiday (11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
Asbestos Disposal Form
Asbestos disposal requires prior approval by the SLRD. Please submit a completed Asbestos Disposal Form to email@example.com or by fax to 604-894-6526. Un-tested pre-1990 and non-date stamped drywall is accepted as Asbestos Waste and requires an approved Asbestos Disposal Form.
Does your house or renovation project contain Asbestos?
Click on the image to learn more.
For information on where you can bring other items that this facility does not accept or cannot recycle, please consult the Recycling Council of British Columbia's Recyclepedia.
Love This Place Reduce Your Waste Video Series
Subscribe to the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District YouTube Channel to learn waste reduction tips and tour more waste management facilities thoroughout our region.