405 Landfill Road, Lillooet BC
Phone: (250) 256 - 4099
Hours of Operation
|Day||Hours of Operation|
|Monday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Closed Provincial Statutory holidays*
* If the facility is closed on a Monday due to a Statutory Holiday, it will open on Tuesday, in lieu of the holiday (11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
The following information is detailed below:
- Accepted Materials
- Lillooet Landfill & Recycling Centre Recycling Guide
- Tipping Fees
- Compost Sales
- Asbestos Information & Disposal Form
- Regulation Bylaw
- Recycling Council of BC Recylopedia
- Bottle depot
- Need help?
*Tipping fees apply
- Only CLEAN and DRY reyclables will be accepted. Dirty and wet recyclable materials contaminate streams and result in materials not being accepted for recycling programs.
- Please take deposit beverage containers to the Lillooet Country Store Return - It Depot for refunds.
NOTE: Not all these types of material are accepted.
Other accepted materials include (tipping fees apply, household materials only):
- Garbage to landfill, including bulky items.
- Construction waste.
- Drywall/Gypsum board (conditions apply)
* Complete list of accepted materials available on the Tipping Fee Schedule.
Lillooet Landfill & Recycling Facility - Recycling Guide
Asbestos Disposal Form
Asbestos disposal requires prior approval by the SLRD. Please submit a completed Asbestos Declaration and Acknowledgment Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Un-tested pre-1990 and non-date stamped drywall is accepted as Asbestos Contaminated Waste and requires an approved Asbestos Declration and Acknowledgement Disposal Form.
Rate & Regulation Bylaw
- Lillooet Landfill Fees and Charges Regulation BYLAW NO. 1297-2013, AMENDMENT BYLAW NO. 1503-2017
Location: 1080 Moha Road, Lillooet, BC V0K 1V0
Need Help? Do you have an item that is not listed above?
For information on where you can bring other items that this facility does not accept or cannot recycle, please consult the Recycling Council of British Columbia's Recyclepedia.