Report a Problem

Please note, the form below is not to be used to report Bylaw infractions. To submit a Bylaw Infraction Complaint, please use the form available on the Bylaw Enforcement page.

The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our website visitors. For more information, visit the SLRD Privacy Policy and Collection of Personal Information.