Before you decide to go to the landfill, please consider the environmental, financial and health benefits of recycling or composting what you can. A large percentage of waste that is sent to landfills can often be recycled or re-used.
The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District and our member municipalities have established a variety of facilities and programs in our communities to help citizens reduce their waste.
- Gold Bridge Transfer Station (Area A -Upper Bridge River Valley)
- Lillooet & Area Facilities(Area B)
- Pemberton Facilities (Area C)
- Devine Transfer Station (Area C)
- Whistler & Squamish Facilities
- Furry Creek and Britannia Beach (Area D) Curbside Collection Programs