The Northern Economic Development and Initiatives Committee (“NEDI”) is a Standing Committee of the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD) Board, appointed by the SLRD Board Chair to consider and report to the Board from time to time or whenever desired by the Board and as often as the interests of the Regional District may require, on all matters referred to it or coming within its purview, and to make recommendations to the Board regarding such matters.
Meetings are open to the public. Meetings are generally held in the District of Lillooet Council Chambers, 615 Main Street, Lillooet BC.
- Electoral Area A Director, Steven Oakley
- Electoral Area A Alternate Director, (currently vacant)
- Electoral Area B Director, Vivian Birch-Jones
- Electoral Area B Alternate Director, Jacquie Rasmussen
- District of Lillooet Director, Peter Busse
- District of Lillooet Alernate Director, Barbara Wiebe
More information about the specific work of the NEDI Committee can be found in the Current Projects section of the website.