The Northern Economic Development and Initiatives (“NEDI”) Committee is a Standing Committee of the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (SLRD) Board, appointed by the SLRD Board Chair to consider and report to the Board from time to time or whenever desired by the Board and as often as the interests of the Regional District may require, on all matters referred to it or coming within its purview, and to make recommendations to the Board regarding such matters.
Meetings are open to the public. Meetings are generally held in the District of Lillooet Council Chambers, 615 Main Street, Lillooet, BC.
- Electoral Area A Director, Sal DeMare
- Electoral Area A Alternate Director, Karen Playfair
- Electoral Area B Director, Vivian Birch-Jones
- Electoral Area B Alternate Director, Jacquie Rasmussen
- District of Lillooet Director, Barbara Wiebe
- District of Lillooet Alernate Director, Laurie Hopfl
More information about the specific work of the NEDI Committee can be found in the Current Projects section of the website.