The SLRD is looking for interested residents of Lillooet and Area B to serve on the Electoral Area B Agricultural Advisory Committee (AAC). Ideally, applicants should:
- Be a land owner and/or permanent resident of Electoral Area B or Lillooet;
- Have an interest in preserving the viability of farming in Lillooet and surrounding area;
- Be from the farming and ranching community or involved with agricultural product processing and distribution;
- Possess a clear understanding and knowledge of topics affecting agricultural land;
- Be available to commit to roughly 4 meetings per year, for a one or two year term.
Please note that you do not need to be a farmer - anyone who has an interest or expertise in agriculture and related matters is welcome to apply.
Application forms can be obtained here or by contacting the SLRD office at 604-894-6371/1-800-298-7753, or dropping by at 1350 Aster Street, Pemberton, BC. Further information about the Area B AAC is available at www.slrd.bc.ca/areab/aac.
Please submit your application by February 14, 2018.
For additional information please contact:
Claire Daniels, Planner
Squamish-Lillooet Regional District
Tel: 604-894-6371, ext. 235 Fax: 604-894-6526