Measures were implemented on October 30, 2014 to help alleviate PDF viewing issues on our website. We are hopeful that these measures will rectify the issue over time.
In the short term, there may be a situation where you encounter an issue with PDF viewing. If this is the case, please try one the following:
1. Emptying your browser cache and then restarting your browser to retry. Below are links on how to empty your browser cache:
- Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897
- FireFox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
- Safari - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4448839
2. Scrolling to the right if you are seeing a grey screen.
- Certain PDFs with wide pages maybe be pushing the initial page off the screen to the right. Scrolling to the right will bring the first page into view.
Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems after trying the above solutions.
Thank you for your patience.
Communications & Grants Coordinator
Telephone: (604) 894-6371 ext. 239